MONTH-17 UPDATE

Back of legs still healing very slowly
IMG_0040IMG_0041
Skin on slightly bad days Sad smile

IMG_0423IMG_0424

2015Party smileParty smileParty smile
New Years Day we went out to Western Springs a beautiful pond site full of black swans and duckies SmileAbsolutely beautiful breezy new years day! Skin was very calm. If my nose wasn’t that scabby, I looked quite normal Smile with tongue out
IMG_0634
IMG_0633
IMG_0617

The day after New Years we went blueberry picking!! Man it was soooo hot. DO NOT go on such a sunny day, cloudy days are best SmileSkin was ok that day, lot of sweating tho! Toxins get out of my bodyyyy! yay!!
IMG_0678IMG_0655

Skin on slightly better days SmileI had my eyes checked today at the hospital and they said it was fine. My vision in the right eye after retinal detachment surgery is not perfect, like lighting is slightly dimmer on my right eye. It’s no biggie I guess and I should get used to it later. Once get used to my vision a bit more I will probably get some prescription glasses so I see more clearly.
IMG_0812IMG_0813

HIGH TEA WITH MY CUZZIES Smile
IMG_0943IMG_0834
Summer is SOOO HOT screw my “hat-look”! I’m drawing in some eye-brows and heading out!!! Smile with tongue outDAY 544 of TSW! Thumbs up Ok right no hat? Smile
No I didn’t eat one bit of those cakes! I just went for a catch-up with a full tummy. Nope, no cravings for these crap foods anymore Smile with tongue out

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! MAY 2015 BRING YOU ALL GREAT HEALING, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS!
xxx
ahfaye

-ahfaye-

Thank you for reading this post. I wish you great health, happiness and success in everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment