Day 58 TSW painful face :(

I'm near the end of my month-2 TSW. It's been very hard. I had stopped moisturising my skin and my body has healed a lot more fasted I think. Still itchy but much less weeping. Arms still a lil red but has reduced redness by half I'd say. When I scratch I find it much easier to scratch off dead skin without scratching my skin raw. My skin is much stronger underneath. I still cut my arms a bit with the scratching but it feels much better.

However, as you can see with the photos below, my face (and neck) has been quite bad. I stopped moisturising a few days ago and my skin dried up but then yesterday I was suppose to go out for a nurse appointment for my baby but later it got cancelled so I applied some Wizard ointment on my face (natural calendula healing ointment) then I couldn't help slapping my face cos it was itchy. So have cracked all my facial skin badly as if it wasn't bad enough. Sigh. But it started weeping pretty bad and last night it dried up and now I can't really open my mouth to eat or talk :( I'm trying to not put anything on my face it seriously makes it worse at the moment :( it's very painful and dry and seriously would just wanna sleep thru all the healing but needa look after baby. He's napping ATM so just taking a break. He's such a good baby really but I just have no energy, patience and heart to deal with him lately >_< I was suppose to go to a party this Saturday but can't go now with TSW. One of my best friends going back to Hong Kong for work and for good. I hope I get better soon so I can catchup with her before she leaves. My body, arms, chest and thighs are much better just dry and a lil itchy. Most problematic at the moment is face, side burns, ears and neck. I have lost a lot of hair!!! Have a look at my hairline :( I prob need invest in a wig soon :(







-ahfaye-

Thank you for reading this post. I wish you great health, happiness and success in everything you do!

5 comments:

  1. Its amazing you are sharing all this to help others, I hope many people can learn from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Al for your support! I do hope it helps others going thru this hell TSW journey. Are u also going thru TSW at the moment?

      Delete
  2. :( you poor, poor lady!! Hope it eases up for you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. It's getting a tiny bit better. Thanks for your encouragement xxx

      Delete