Day 60!

Finally reach the beginning of month-3 mark. Things are getting better *touch wood* every time I say something good something bad happens :( I had a bad night last night. Couldn't sleep till 4ish think it's cos I had tea and reduced my antihistamine dosage thinking 'oh since I'm better I will tapper it down'. Too early to be optimistic yet! gonna take 20mg of Cetirizine tonight instead of 10mg! I usually take it around 4pm so I get super tired around 8ish 9pm. Since it takes awhile to kick in and since my baby wakes up around 6am these days I seriously need to sleep early to get my hours of decent sleep.

Photos of my neck and arms. Dry but bearable, not painful like before. In fact I'm sweating a lot now it's getting a lil itchy! I think my adrenal glands are starting to function s but now? Can see some cuts from scratching but most of it is actually scratching from heat and sweat! Also see the elephant skin in my elbow 


Side of neck is still weeping a lil bit but not bad like before where I had to wrap a towel around my neck to sleep! 

Still not moisturising anything and seriously I feel much better. I think if others going thru TSW should seriously try it for at least 3 days if u can't stand it then go back to moisturising. 

My face, neck, chest and arms are my most prob lactic areas at the moment. My thighs r dry and itch kind of like arms. Have spread to under the knees and a bit to calf

i also think the TCM had helped a lot as well. I hope the spreading stops after the knees. I sometimes scratch the calf and scared it will spread all the way to my feet. I used to apply lots of steroids to my feet when I was young. But since this isn't my first TSW I might have released the steroid toxins from my feet area already? Dunno. Hope so anyways. 



-ahfaye-

Thank you for reading this post. I wish you great health, happiness and success in everything you do!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Ahfaye, I'm so sorry that you had to go through this agonising period of TSW. I totally feel your pain. You are such a strong, brave and beautiful lady! I'm praying for you, my fellow skin warrior x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tommy! You r my inspiration! I can't wait to heal as good as your skin! Take care xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Ahfaye - you have a terrible care of TSW there! Im so sorry you've had to endure such pain. You are so brave to stick it out. Have you seen Juliana's blog? She had some bad, bad times, but made it through. She looks amazing now! You *will* get there. You are so strong! I hope you see some big improvements soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Elaine! yes Jualiana's recovery has been an amazing transformation aye! I can't wait to have clear skin like hers. thank you so much for your support xxx

      Delete
  3. Use raw unrefined African Shea Butter. I've been using it and I can say that it REALLY WORKS. It holds in the moisture in your skin and even your hair. Plz try it.... you won't regret one bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried lots of different types of shea butters in the past. nothing worked as good as withdrawing from all moisturisers :) i'm glad the African shea butter it's working for u! xxx

      Delete