EXPOSING MY UGLIEST TO THE WORLD

As you guys may have noticed I have always blocked my eyes in photos. I have always been self-conscious and wanted to preserve some sort of privacy, identity or dignity online. After all the internet is worldwide.

My hats goes out to you all who have never blocked any parts of your photos (except private parts haha – well I know some don’t even block those too!). YOU GUYS ROCK!!  The bravery, honesty and transparency you guys show amazes me. Truly. I had the courage to start a blog but not all the way like you guys.

But it’s gotten to the point where I just don’t fucken care anymore. It’s really time to come out of the woods and just be myself and not fear anymore. I am sick of being hidden and ashamed of myself. I wanna just be… me.

The fear is still there but I know I need to leap through this big hurdle and be a better me.

Will I be accepted? I don’t know what my friends will think of me. I don’t know what my parent’s friends will think of me. OMG I am sooooo scared. Seriously. But gut feeling is I just have to do it. I need to share my story. The scary-and-fuck-it just-do-it feeling if you know what I mean . If it helps even ONE person I am happy and this blog has made its purpose.

So here I go no more blocking of my eyes in photos. I will feel more and more comfortable in my own skin and with my healing progress by the day.

Thank you everyone, I thank everything that has aided my expansion in this world.

xxx
ahfaye

-ahfaye-

Thank you for reading this post. I wish you great health, happiness and success in everything you do!

2 comments:

  1. Ahfaye you are a very strong woman! You should be proud and not ashamed of what you have accomplished! Stay strong and fearless TSA warriors!

    ReplyDelete