Month 32: healed my urinary tract & kidney infection NATURALLY in ONE WEEK

Disclaimer: This is not medical advice and for educational purposes only.  In any life threatening health situation please go to emergency care ASAP.

kidneyinfection1

Around one and a half weeks (March 19th) just before my holiday to Goldcoast Australia (first week of April) I got a urinary tract infection. Being all about doing it natural these days, and letting the body heal on it’s own, I thought my infection would just go away itself. But it didn’t and the pain got worse so I started drinking tons of cranberry juice. It didn’t really help and within a day it turned into a really bad kidney infection. The type where I felt tummy cramps, nausea, severe back pain (I felt pain even when I deep breathed!) and on top the constant urge to pee with pain. OMG I haven’t been so sick (non-skin related) like this ever! For those who have had a kidney infection would know that the pain is insane!

I was like ‘shit, do I need to get that script of antibiotics?!’ My heart was saying: ‘Don’t! You know it doesn’t work and things come back twice as bad’. I trusted my heart. But surely some pain relief shouldn’t hurt too much right? So I took some paracetamol to get some sleep. 4 hours of pain-free sleep. Good. I woke up in severe pain at 2am, (yes! the pain came back twice as bad!) then I started fevering, sweating, after that I’d got the chills. I shook like crazy, I couldn’t control myself from shaking. I wasn’t able to drive my boys to preschool that day. I alternated from fevers and chills non-stop for the next 12 hours. What was happening to my body? I think my body was pushing out that paracetamol!!! My fevers and chills stop after about 12 hours afterwards and I was just back to - pain.

I was still adamant not to see a doctor because they will give me pain relief and antibiotics. Gezz so predictable LOL. I confirmed this with a search on WebMD to see if there were other treatment options. Nope – pain relief and antibiotics -_-“ Sorry not going down that road. I searched all of Dr Robert Morse’s videos on his explanations on what to do with urinary tract and kidney infections. THANK GOD there were some videos links that STILL WORKED! He said along these lines (sorry I need to dig out the actual video again and quote his words): You don’t have to rush off to the ER and get some antibiotics but you do need to get a parasite M formula, a kidney formula and a lymph formula to get things moving. Take a dropper full of the parasite M tincture every few hours.

Okay I had all of these formulas at home! Surprised smile Except in capsules not tinctures. So I dug deep 3 capsules of each formula 3 times a day from March 22nd. I had no appetite for anything but fruit. So basically I was doing fruit and water fasting intermittently for a week in addition to the herbs. Some days I only had a small bowl of fruit and just had water for the day. I had a constant migraine that lasted 1 week (it’s from Parasite M formula, parasite die-off symptoms). That was the hardest to bear. It felt like deep breathing triggered more pain in the head! Crazy. But the pain did subside by the day. 

My menstrual period also came 10 DAY EARLIER! My period cycles are usually bang on pretty consistent. So this detox my body was doing allll it could to push all the baddies out of my body! AMAZING! (My cycle went back to normal afterwards). By the end of the week, my kidney back pain was GONE (well back to usual daily back pain) and my pain in the urinary tract and urgency to pee was GONE. I still had a mild headache, but once I stopped the Parasite M, the headache went away. I continued to take the other herbal formulas on my Goldcoast trip.

I had (dare I say) perfect CASHMERE skin when I was healing my urinary tract and kidney infection (March 23 – 30). Although I was in pain, but because I was fasting on fruit and water only, my skin was sooooo good. See pic below, that painful yet happy that I have perfect skin and pretty eyelashes, no eyebrows look LOL
IMG_8225IMG_8228

Starting getting zits/pimples on forehead ewwww – cellular poop, lymphatic sewage time to come out of my body!!
IMG_8239IMG_8232IMG_8269IMG_8290IMG_8294IMG_8295IMG_8297
Watermelon is THE BEST!
IMG_8309

Happy hair is slowly growing back but how annoying they can be!IMG_8313

2 more days before my vacation, gotta dig it deep with raw, cos no doubt I will eat some crap on my holiday Smile with tongue out
IMG_8316

As soon as I got better I started to eat some other food like rice crackers Smile with tongue out and along with stress packing away getting boys ready etc  (extremely anxious as it was a first overseas family trip) I started breaking out with pimples the day I went on my flight! This subsided as I continued to stay as raw as possible on the trip, keeping hydrated and continued on the herbs.

I’m super AMAZED that I overcome this urinary tract and kidney infection naturally and SO QUICK. In the past, I always went for antibiotics with an urinary tract infection and it usually clears in a week, so I never gave it a chance to get to the point where I’d get kidney pain.  But this time I cleared it up naturally in a week! Woop Woop! Another healing crisis DOWN! I am really getting the art of detoxification and the more I understand my body, the more I trust it to heal on its own with the assistance of nature.

I hope this post has helped some of you.

Take care everyone!
Love,
Ahfaye



















Anita

Thank you for reading this post. I wish you great health, happiness and success in everything you do!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog for a while because I am also someone who experiences skin problems. Sometimes my skin really depresses me and I feel that there is no hope. Thank you so much for keeping your blog up and sharing so much of your experience and knowledge! And I am very happy to see your progress! :)

    ReplyDelete