Shout out to all the TSW warriors!



WOW so it has been forever since I have blogged. Slack... very slack Ahfaye 😜
I am very good btw. Just slack really. Living normally as much a possible 😊

I was approached by Medium Drum World for my TSW story earlier this year (it should be out soon! eeekkk) and have only just recently found out about the surge of TSW stories that they have also published. And I have a this hugeee urge to shout out to these amazing warriors!!!

Yay!!!! Congratulations on your healing journey!!!

I hope you are well and stay well, be always happy and always healthy!!!


Unfortunately, there may be many others who are not featured but here are some TSW stories of these amazing warriors!!


Love you all and I wish you nothing but the best in life 😘😘😘


·       Warrior Jonathan | Instagram:  @tsw_jr

·       Warrior Imogen | Instagram: @healing_imogenellen

·       Warrior Stephanie | Instagram: @_keepingupwithsteph

·       Warrior Karina | Instagram: @kbizzle90

·       Warrior Holly | Instagram: @scratchthat.uk

·       Warrior Hayley | Instagram: @tswdailywithhayley

·       Warrior Catherine | Instagram: @purelycatherine

·       Warrior Neyina | Instagram: @tsw_butterfly

·       Warrior Sarra 

·       Warrior Irene | Instagram: @itchy_irene

·       Warrior Laurie | Instagram: @eczemauk

·       Warrior Josephine 


Anita

Thank you for reading this post. I wish you great health, happiness and success in everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment