ALL ABOUT DIET

THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE AND FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY


During my TSW detox journey, I have experimented with many dietary changes, hoping to speed up healing. Saying what I eat doesn’t affect my health and healing just doesn’t make sense to me.

I have a been vegetarian from the age of 12 and started eating meat again in my late 20s, Looking back, my eczema never was good until I stopped dairy and gluten for long periods but still I never thought food was an issue as my eczema was bad whatever I ate anyways! (despite the steroid induced eczema thing). But since I paid more attention to diet, withdrawing from pharmaceuticals, and really looking into what I ate, I was able spot the flare ups more closely related to the food I ingested

We only need to observe what different species eat and make a comparison and then we know humans are actually frugivore by nature. That is, our body is designed to eat a fruit mainly and raw soft leafy greens/ vegetable diet. See chart below.

Fruits is the BEST for human body digestion, absorption and utilization of nutrients and elimination of waste. I think a healthy symptom-free body would be able to eat anything and eliminate any toxic food (e.g., dairy, grains meat) and feel fine. That's only if the eliminative organs (kidneys, colon, skin through sweat) are really eliminating those acids/toxins out of the body. But over time the body would be taxed if one keeps ingesting toxic/acidic food.

If this is new to you, this was very new to me  too the idea that Humans are Frugivores, that we are tropical species was like 'huh really?' to me. Since being brought up in a Chinese family, rice and cooked meals were just the norm. But the explanation makes a lot of common sense really. Watch Mark’s video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wetHr_-bjEE) Science has proved it! It’s like if you put an apple, slice of bread and some meat in front of a baby, see what she/he picks. Usually the apple.


frugivore
Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/112449321920177877/


I later found that it wasn't the food being the problem it was really my body eliminating acids out via the skin (3rd kidney) because my kidneys (mainly) and colon was clogged. If these realms were filtering, toxins wouldn't need to exit via the skin (see my post on Understanding our Great Lymphatic System). It would exit via normal routes: kidney & bladder (urination), colon (digestive waste), skin (sweating), But if my main eliminative organs were clogged and I kept ingesting more acidic food, it would only tax my organs and body more. Hence eating a cleansing diet would be optimal for my body to regenerate. That's why I am transitioning to a raw vegan diet now, and trying to take a high intake of fruits.

As a rule, Dr Morse says “fruits are brain and nerve foods as well as the cleaners of tissue. Vegetables are the builders, which are suited for muscle and skeletal tissue. Nuts and seeds are structural foods and are strengthening to the body as a whole” (Morse, 2012).

Watch this video of Dr Morse explain about food.


Dr Robert Morse - Everything you need to know about foods




Doug Hines has a website, http://thecellularrestorationdiet.com/ which outline which foods aid healing and detoxification at teh cellular level and which foods halt this. I have summarised this in a illustration below (PDF clear version):food_detox_cellregen


I hope this information helps some of you 

Happy healing

xxx
ahfaye

Anita

Thank you for reading this post. I wish you great health, happiness and success in everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment